Crash after farming.

Home Forums Report a Bug Crash after farming.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  madnaloth 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AC

So i set up my farms, (this time i made a back up file as i was really far, right before making the farms) I did 8×4 (torches at 4 corners) rows of wheat(2 of them) sat and waited to see if anything would happened… smoked… nothing so all was good. the moment after i set up my tree farms is when got the crash. This time the farm i was using was just 1×8 (torch on each side)row then skip a line and repeat

I.E Wheat farm TwwwwwwwwT T=torch w=wheat
    TwwwwwwwwT
    TwwwwwwwwT
    TwwwwwwwwT

I.E. Tree farm TwwwwwwwwT T=torch w=tree

TwwwwwwwwT

AC

***EDIT***
    I.E Wheat Farm

TwwwwwwwwT
    TwwwwwwwwT
    TwwwwwwwwT
    TwwwwwwwwT

I.E Tree Farm

TwwwwwwwwT

TwwwwwwwwT

madnaloth
    Keymaster

I’ve checked out the save game you sent me. I’m not sure what’s causing this problem right now. I’m going to continue to test with things like farming and copper. Trying to get this solved ASAP. If you can figure out how to replicate the crash that would be incredibly helpful:) Thanks again for all your help so far! 🙂

Johnf535

Hello, I desire to subscribe for this blog to obtain most recent updates, thus where can i do it please help. ggfgcgcaagea

madnaloth
    Keymaster

This website will probably be updated soon and the forums may even be redone. Because of this, the best way to subscribe to updates would probably be through Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/games/329310/announcements/ When I post to the blog I post to Steam as well. Thanks!

madnaloth
    Keymaster

This bug has been fixed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Crash after farming.’ is closed to new replies.