Did everyone die?

Home Forums General Discussion Did everyone die?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  madnaloth 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pizzahut91

I haven’t seen any new posts lately, the most recent one being more than a week old. The biggest problem is a lack of updates, both for and about the game, from Naloth. I really like this game, but failing to add any more content is definitely not a good practice. I’m also a bit sad that none of the usual submitters of content have been posting, too. We were a small but proud community, and hopefully the flame will be lit again.

#279 Reply

AC

Just been building away really haven’t ran into any bugs that i have been running into lately. I would like to see a few words form naloth myself just t see if

he’s still alive lol. But overall hopefully hes working hard at trying to get our beds and such. I would keeps posting my suggestions but then I would feel like im

just blabbing away nonsense. In the end I am still playing the game so don worry your not alone Pizza. 🙂

#288 Reply

Multi

I’m still here, just been super busy is all.

#295 Reply

madnaloth
    Keymaster

Sorry guys, I’m still here! Still plugging away although mostly just experimenting on some big features that I can’t promise yet. I can pretty well guarantee that I’ll be working hard on Tile Miner for the next year at the very least. Frequency of updates may be somewhat limited at times. Other times they’ll be frequent. All I can say at this point is that I’ve strategically placed beds on hold in order to implement some other major changes. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I can let you know what’s going on. Just remember the game is in its early stages. There’s still a whole lot to do!:) I really appreciate and do read every single post in the forum! Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Did everyone die?
Your information: