How to obtain potions?

Home Forums General Discussion How to obtain potions?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  madnaloth 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pizzahut91

I’ve been trying to figure out how to get glass bottles, so I can make healing potions, but since there is not a wiki for this game, can someone inform me as to where I get these magical items? I thought I might be able to make them out of sand (sand -> glass -> bottle), but I didn’t see any available recipes or otherwise. I then figured I could get them in chests, but none that I have opened have any. Thanks in advance!

#175 Reply

AC

its a bug as of now the glass bottle isnt in the crafting menu. But the method for crafting the glass bottles is by putting sand in the furnace.

#179 Reply

Pizzahut91

Is there any way to do that without using the crafting menu?

#180 Reply

AC

Not that i know of atm but i have found potions underground in the chests. I told him about it yesterday, and he said he would try to work on it today.

#183 Reply

madnaloth
    Keymaster

You should now be able to craft glass bottles if you delete your tile miner.exe (or .jar) and download from the download link again. This should not effect your save games.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to obtain potions?
Your information: