PR Contact?

Home Forums General Discussion PR Contact?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Winston Redford 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vince

Good Morning Devs,

I was unable to find a PR Contact/Email address on your website. Would you kindly provide me with it so that I may contact you regarding possible press coverage?

Thanks,

-Vince

#979 Reply

madnaloth
    Keymaster

My e-mail is chris@tileminer.org. Feel free to contact me there about anything! Thanks! (I should probably get some more info on the website…)

#980 Reply

Vince

Thanks, I appreciate it!

#1025 Reply

Vince

I went ahead and sent you an email, please let me know if you don’t receive it. Have a pleasant week!

#2697 Reply

Winston Redford

I went through http://playadventurecraft.com this afternoon and just wondered if you’ve done any search engine marketing yet. I am self-employed doing that for various businesses for a number of years now, it’s been putting food on the table doing it, so I won’t complain.

If you’ve looked around in the past, most companies will agree it has everything to do with your number and quality of inbound links, site content and social media. So I wouldn’t say I have a secret no one else does in that manner. What I do have that no one else has, is that I am working side by side with various networks that allows me to have your site open up whenever your competitors sites are visited. You can imagine what you could do with this.

The only thing that makes me different is that I don’t have to charge large amounts of money as I don’t have employees or overhead. If you’d like to see some references please just ask, I’d be happy to send a few over.

Some of the things I can help with is;

1. Optimize your site so that its exactly what Google wants to see based on what your top ten competitors have already done and are doing.
    2. Fix Penguin 3.0 issues to fix recent dropped listings and improve them.
    3. Make your site mobile & pad friendly.
    4. Automate much of your social media tasks including posts, signing up for more, gaining more followers.
    5. Making sure your site is seen, even if a visitor goes to one of your competitors sites.
    6. Making sure past visitors are reminded to go back to your site should they ever need what it is you’re offering.
    7. Offer you a Heatmap technology solution better than CrazyEgg and ClickTale.
    8. Auto post relevant content to your blogs, and auto update your social media accounts with each post.

I start at only 99 a month so there’s no reason to at least request more information.

Chad
    331-223-9026

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: PR Contact?
Your information: