Something to destroy unwanted items

Home Forums Tile Miner Suggestions Something to destroy unwanted items

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pizzahut91 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AC

currently i have to make a chest to put items/mats in that are unnecessary or unwanted as they do not disappear after save and quit

#141 Reply

AC

Tool tip display over item what they are + small description

#142 Reply

AC

Craft a map

#145 Reply

AC

Item to spawn inside home after dying. I have a complete home walls floor roof campfire door and after a death i spawn at start point of when game was made

#146 Reply

AC

Compass

#172 Reply

AC

having a small tall grass farm increases the spawn rate and amount of cows in that chunk.

#192 Reply

madnaloth
    Keymaster

I like all these ideas! Will probably implement them all at some point. (They have all for the most part been on my to do list already:)) What exactly do you mean by compass? Like if you have a quest maybe arrows pointing you in the right direction?

#195 Reply

AC

yes along those lines if a quest, or maybe something like a marker to set rally point at home and be able to venture off distances and still no where home is (or point of interest)

#202 Reply

Pizzahut91

I think the compass could be an accessory which, when equipped, puts a compass in the top right corner of the screen, where the north end constantly changes to point towards home. I suppose that last part was kind of obvious, but whatever.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Something to destroy unwanted items
Your information: